1. If a fly had no wings, would you call it a walk?
2. If a food processor chops, grinds, or blends food, what does a word processor do?
3. If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
4. If a dictionary had a typo and misspelled a word, how long would it take us to notice?
5. What happened to the #1 pencil?
6. If you tell a joke and nobody laughs, was it really a joke?
7. If you try to fail, and you succeed, which have you done?
8. Is there another word for synonym?
9. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
10. Why are the three-headed dragons always the terrifying ones in all the stories? Wouldn’t they actually be highly ineffectual adversaries as each head controls different portions of the body, and they do not have time to coordinate their movements, or do we just assume that all three-headed dragons have excellent communication and conflict management skills? In that case, don’t we have to assume that our hero is actually a very poor hero as he could have talked things through with the dragon but instead chose to kill the unfortunate thing?
11. Am I thinking too much?