I am very contentedly tired today. My list of things to do is still a mile long, but I can’t help feeling that the hardest part was finished yesterday. The part that scared me most was finished yesterday. The part that could not simply be muscled through was finished yesterday.
Dang, am I glad that yesterday is over.
– Woke up twenty minutes late, and didn’t have to panic about it
– Played games all morning, and enjoyed the special digital Halloween decor
– Ate leftover Chinese food for breakfast
– Watched an episode of my favorite show (which I have not been able to watch for the last month!)
– Played with superglue! (in a well-ventilated area, with adult supervision, I promise)
– Finished gluing five belts and two baseball caps together, to make my Halloween costume. I’m proud of my DIY self.
– Sorted and sifted through the rest of the things in my room, so I am now moderately convinced that I know everything I need to pack for California
– Packed for California (though I’m wishing that English had two past tenses as some languages do, so that I could make it clear that I began, but have not finished)
– Cooked dinner
– Talked with friends
– Played with the idea of writing something fiction-y and decided that I would rather get to bed a little early
– Did not go to bed a little early :)
It has been a very strange sort of lazy, productive day.
How has your day been?
Can you guess who I’m going as for Halloween?